giovedì 15 settembre 2011

Due testi in inglese (2)

Oggi durante l'ora di inglese, come ieri, abbiamo fatto due testi in inglese dove dovevamo inserire i tempi verbali più appropriati.

Nel caso anche voi volete esercitarvi, di seguito vi riporto i due testi in inglese che abbiamo fatto.

Esercizio testo N.1:

It ____ (got) dark. The agre was tired so he ____ (sit) down on the grass and ____ (fall) asleep. Carageous Albert ____ (think): "While the agre ____ (sleep), I ___ (steal) his boots without them he ____ (not catch) me unless he ____ (have) another pair". He ____ (do) this and he was safe.

Esercizio testo N.2:

Dear Jo,

I ____ (just/plan) my summer holidays and I ____ (wonder) if you ____ (already/think) about yours.

I ____ (speak) to ken a few days ago and he ____ (tell) me that he ____ (be) on holiday from callege from 15th July and that he would like to visit the Outer Hebrides, some remote islands off the porth-west coast of scotland. I ____ (never be) to Scotland so I ____ (go) with him.

How about you? ____ (you ever be) to Scotland? As I ____ (not finish) work until 18th July I ____ (probably, book) a flight to Edinburgh or Glargow. I'm sure it ____ (be) a really interesting holiday and that we ____ (have) a lot of fun.

Let me know,
Thomas.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento